IIf you say i'm not strong enough II may be gone by now.


♥NyniieAngel♥

♥ Sh3 iis★Nyniie
A virgo baby with a family and friends.II welcome any haters to invade my already messed up lyfe till you're satisfy:)


Them
Your say

!
Monday, April 26, 2010 @ 10:57 PM

I told myself not to bother.
But still i did.
I feel confused. Curious, at the same time.
The more i deny it, the more i want to know the answer.
But will he answer it?
Its a 4 yrs story.
Few people know.
He doesn't know for sure, or did he?
I just want to make sure before i leave my 4yrs of silence waiting.
I just want a answer to my 5 words question that i kept for way too long.
I didn't force hym to answer, thats why 4yrs past lyke that.
There's some1 waiting for me, lyke how i waited for hym.
Maybe how i felt now is what he felt too?
But i want a specific answer.
From his mouth. Is it stupid of mie?
Will any of you laugh if i tell you my 1st love story?
My 1st love story that begin with only a glance.2005.
Only my heart start pumping hard, i don't know bout him.
& so it go on, till today.
Till the year of 2010.
Some says i'm a fool, am i?
Just 1 word a yes or a no. & i'll really leave.
Leaving my foolishness that they say. But a wasted, its not.
Some may understand but most will not.
I promise i'll be going on away from all of this, after i just get the answer.
I won't ask for hym to be mine, neither will i ask hym to sympathy me.
Just a simple yes or know to assure this naive heart.