IIf you say i'm not strong enough II may be gone by now.


♥NyniieAngel♥

♥ Sh3 iis★Nyniie
A virgo baby with a family and friends.II welcome any haters to invade my already messed up lyfe till you're satisfy:)


Them
Your say

!
Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 12:32 AM

I browse thru the pictures.
There. They were laughing and smiling.
Like as tho they own the world.
After all that they've done.
Don't they feel sorry at all.
Are they robots?
With no heart.
How am i suppose to feel nothing after watching it.
With the fact that he are the opposite.
I know he suffer in silence.
I know it does affect his health.
Because its shown in his face, his body.
The hym that i know suddenly become different.
He shrink, his smile&laughter fade away.
He kept looking far thinking deep.
What am i supposed to do?
How far are you tormenting hym?
please just let hym rest.
i'm willing to continue it for hym.
Just leave hym alone.
How many tears you want hym&her shed.

I will trade my evrything for them.
Just please, get them away from all of this.
For god sake ppl, he's in pain every single second.
because of u no brain ppl.
How can u believe those outsider rather than ur own
flesh blood.
You don't know a fucking thing that happens in our house.
you dont fucking know what others have done to us.
Then whats your brain for ?
what's ur heart for then?
Heve u ppl try to ask what happen.
like are we ok?
Is that hard to ask.
is it that hard that you have to choose to believe others.
You ppl have lived with hym. Stay with hym. Eat with hym. Go thru darkness with hym.
You should have known hym better than any1 else in the world.
If you don't, how do you think he will survive??

I really don't want to hate.
trust me i don't.
But this thing go way too far.
From now on, just don't bother both hym&her.
Don't need to start askin how they are coz i'll be the 1 doin that.
Don't need to ask about them or even think bout them
coz i promise i will do that.
I will take care of them.
i'll give my all to them.
and if you ppl just won't stop,
i'll have to make a move.
Thinking about this i dont know whats the move
or rather im scared to even think about it.
Tho if 1 day they forgive you,
trust me i won't do that.