IIf you say i'm not strong enough II may be gone by now.


♥NyniieAngel♥

♥ Sh3 iis★Nyniie
A virgo baby with a family and friends.II welcome any haters to invade my already messed up lyfe till you're satisfy:)


Them
Your say

!
Sunday, September 26, 2010 @ 1:46 AM

When others make me feel useless, i couldnt help but think of you. Why cant i make e 1st move?
Others think im crazy but try putting urself in my shoes. Ive told myself countless tyme but it didnt work. Happy arent you, with her by your side. Im happy for you but i cant lie how hard it is for me to let go. I cant move on & i must nt stuck to this. I just need sum1 that i can truly love and be loved to 4get you. You are e reason of my smile and my tears. I hope that will faster be changed because im really tired~ tire of holding on to something that are impossible to come.